ICE PRO SERIES COIL
The ICE 4200 Pro Series Race Coil is typically used with ICE 7 Amp systems in N/A applications and ICE 10 & 20 Amp systems in both N/A and boosted applications.
The sophisticated technology in the ICE 4200 Pro Series Race Coil is designed to deliver the highest possible intensity and duration to support the most powerful race ignition systems and resist vibration in the most punishing of conditions, featuring:
- Black anodised extruded alloy protective cover with integrated mounting bracket.
- Quality brass terminals to resist corrosion.
- Advanced design to withstand vibration and deliver maximum, consistent voltage.
- Lightweight for a coil of this output.
- Extremely long service life under the most demanding road, off-road, race or marine applications.